In-Person Training at Absolute Human Performance
For more information on training with us at AHP, please visit absolutehumanperformance.com
I believe I am unique in what I offer in terms of an online training option. I don’t write cookie-cutter programs. I limit how many clients I take on at any given time in order to ensure I’m holding myself to a high standard, and each client receives the level of programming and feedback they deserve.
You’ll get a month of programming, weekly updates (sets and reps, weight, etc), and technique feedback. Here’s how to get started:
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will get things started with a questionnaire that covers: your goals, training history, injury history, and how many sessions per week you’d like to commit to. I’ll also assess any videos of your current technique that you’re able to provide.
- You will receive a custom 4-week program tailored to your goals!
Ultimately, you get a coach that’s available to help you along the way!
Business & Coaching Mentorship
Interested in starting a fitness business? Or perhaps you’ve started but have hit certain roadblocks with your growth? I’ve been there, and I’d love to help you in any way I can.
I offer two services in this area:
- One-Time Consultation: This includes a 60-minute phone call that’s more free-flowing. We can discuss anything and everything you would like. In order to ensure you’re getting as much value as possible, we start things off with a comprehensive intake form before the phone call. This way I can go into the call with all the background information you are willing to provide.
- Month Mentorship Program: This is a comprehensive program where I’ll be your business coach. We will work together to keep your strengths strong, attack your weaknesses and help you reach your goals.
Taylor is available to present on a variety of topics in full and half-day formats, as well as run baseball clinics and camps. Contact email@example.com for more information!